Please share your expertise, your great ideas, or your favorite math lessons with your Connecticut colleagues!
What you need to know:
- Select either a 45 minute Session or a 60 minute Workshop.
- Decide if you will be presenting by yourself or with others.
- Create a title for the presentation.
- Describe your presentation in 100-200 words.
- What are the target grade levels you be addressing?
- What CCSS is being addressed?
- You will be contacted after the Call for Presenters closes and the presenters are selected.
- There will be a projector, a screen, and a computer speaker in each room. You must bring your own laptop (and VGA adapter for Mac - sorry tablets of any kind are not acceptable).
- The first presenter must register and receives a complimentary conference registration fee.
- Each additional presenter must register and pay the full amount for the conference.
- If ATOMIC requests a repeat of your Session/Workshop in another time slot, and there is a second presenter, that presenter will receive a complimentary conference registration fee.
For additional information please contact our Conference Program Co-Chairs: